Welcome

I welcome you to my wonderful blog of stories. Since you've found your way here, I hope that you find the stories delightful. Comments are welcomed and responded to. If you find my stories worth reading, then please do me the honor of following the blog and you will be automatically e-mailed with new posts.
~~~Zephyr

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Update 2.9

Kailey and Kesler are off to their first prom.  The limo takes them to pick up their dates for the evening; Gator with Kailey and Kesler is accompanying senior Felicity MacDuff.

Viola tells Argus that they are expecting another baby.

Viola enjoys her pregnancy and admires her growing belly and the life inside; now that the morning sickness has subsided anyway.

Kailey took up jogging.  While not a werewolf, and therefore not part of the pack, she likes to go running with Gator and hasn't come into her vampire speed yet.

Kesler began seeing more of Felicity after prom and would visit her house after school.

One day, right before leaving to head back home, Kesler asked Felicity to go steady even though he knew that she could want to call it off when she left high school.  Felicity said yes.

Viola works on getting Ripley potty trained before the new baby arrives.

Experiments in the garage aren't going so well for Argus.

During the full moon Viola teaches Ripley some words before she puts him to bed for the night.  Argus is out hunting with the pack as he doesn't like to stay cooped up during the full moon.

In the middle of the hunt Argus feels something has changed back home and he rushes off towards the house.

Viola has gone into labor during the full moon.

Argus arrives and talks Viola through her labor and delivery.

Viola and Argus welcome their son Hunter (so aptly named during the full moon).

Argus soon discovers that he and Viola have created a vampire-werewolf hybrid with Hunter.  Hunter has a vampire complexion but they noticed that he has werewolf teeth when they start coming in.

Viola is enjoying the thrills of being being mother to an infant again.

Viola and Argus went out on a long overdue date night to a friend's party and left Kailey in charge of the younger kids.  Kailey had a classmate over to help with the well hated world history homework.

During the party Argus surprised the whole room when he dropped to one knee and asked Viola to marry him.  Overwhelmed with joy, she accepted!

After the party they went to a local hangout where they played foosball and began making plans for the wedding.

Argus shared some of his blood with Viola.

Early one school morning Kailey was off to find another bird, but realized she was late for class and left without acquiring the parakeet. 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the hybrid! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I about fell off my chair when I realized. The color is only slightly different from vampire in the relationship panel so I didn't notice it at first. I thought she just had another vamp. It is all so new. I have no idea how he is going to end up working with his life span, food, sunlight, etc...

      Delete
  2. wow I didn't think they could be hybrids. Do you have a mod for that? I can't wait to see little Hunter as he grows up.

    YAY for a wedding. I like Argus and I'm glad he'll be sticking around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no mod (that I know of, so unless Twallan has one stuck in SP, MC, overwatch, or register). A little reading around I've done indicates it might be a glitch? In a just for fun game, I've had witch/fairy hybrid twins. Has a completely separate color in the relationship panel.

      I like Argus too. Yeah, he won't be going anywhere. He adores Viola.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenn, Hope your essay went well. I know, I know that I'm way behind here, now but I haven't forgotten. A belated congrats on Viola's engagement and Kesler's new found love in Felicity. I've always liked her when playing in Moonlight Falls. Gator intrigues me, too and would love to have him marry one of my Sims someday. I'd congratulate Viola on her new baby but it seems way too late for that now as you are now in generation 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! Congrats are welcome regardless. I hope you are enjoying catching up on the story.

      Delete